Monday, December 14, 2009

Night Watcher

As I said before my dad has finally let me work at the funeral home. As he gave me choices to what I could exactly do, one of them stuck out in a bad way. It goes back to a time when there was no cell phones and someone had to stay over night to answer the phone if it were to ring. He asked me if I would ever think about being that person. I responded absolutely not!

When I was younger I heard my aunts and uncles telling their experiences of working the night shift and it did not sound fun. They reported random noises coming from the back hallway or things being misplaced with in a minute of it being there. One of them even had to call the police because of the noises they were hearing. And that is why I just asked to make coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment