Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Funeral Fanatics

So I was researching people who are obsessed with funerals such as caskets, hearses and tombs and I found this website called undergroundhumor.com. They have t-shirts that say, “Have you hugged your funeral director lately?” and a “2010 sexy coffin calendar” and they even sell hearses. This website has the weirdest things ever! Don’t get me wrong I am all for funeral love, but I would never think of anything like this if I did not grow up in this business. How would you feel if one of your teachers had a sexy coffin calendar? I would geek out! Or if one of your dates picked you up in a Cadillac hearse, I would probably run away.
But I have come to find out that laughing at death can be helpful. If everyday you fear death then how are you supposed to fully live your life? So I say if you feel like having a small wooden casket as storage than have at it! Or if having a shirt that says, “All men are cremated equal,” for a price of 17.95 and you think it will make you feel better then go for it.
All you have to do now is check out the website: http://www.undergroundhumor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment